Recruit and retain the best
Make learning part of your company culture.
Knowledgeable agents who feel valued are the foundation of company success. Spark & Logic’s intentional approach to company learning encourages personal and professional development, promotes collaboration, and fosters curiosity. We add to your value package, allowing you to outshine the competition and attract and retain talented agents.
Tailored to Agent Needs
A dynamic plan for every week.
Our resources are structured upon quarterly themes that are essential for success in real estate. We provide everything you need for outstanding sales meetings, invigorating workshops, and inspirational contests. With the time-intensive task of planning and content creation taken off your plate, you can turn your focus elsewhere and easily delegate tasks to team members.
An easy solution at your fingertips
Subscriptions start at $99 per month for two users. For less than $25 a week, you receive weekly assets that elevate your company learning culture. Subscribe today and set your team up for success.
Invest in your company’s success
Benefits & Pricing
Subscribe today for our January 2022 launch! Your credit card will not be charged until our new content is released in 2022.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more than 5 user accounts.
All subscribers have access to these superior benefits:
- Framework for effective, relevant, and consistent sales meetings that can be delivered in person, virtually, or hybrid style.
- Weekly agendas
- PowerPoint templates
- Discussion topics, talking points, and videos to share
- 15-minute learning sprints
- Quarterly Contest Kits designed from top to bottom that motivate, build community, reward desired actions (not just sales), and put recently learned content into practical application.
- Detailed instructions for your management team
- Best-practice tips
- Templates for flyers, signup sheets, trackers, and more
- Monthly 30-minute agent workshops for you to deliver in a lunch & learn setting.
- Recorded instruction
- Moderator talking points
- Resources and support for proactive planning and communications.
- Monthly task calendar
- Email templates for meetings, contests, and agent check-ins