It’s Tuesday morning, and your agents are meandering into your training room for your weekly sales meeting. You invested substantial time in gathering market updates and resources to share. You ask yourself, “Are these meetings worth all my effort?” When done right, sales meetings are essential to your company’s success; connecting with your team drives listings and sales.
Here are seven benefits of consistent, relevant meetings:
- Build community: People are social by nature. Sales meetings bring your team together and allow for meaningful relationships.
- Set your standard of excellence: Your agents represent your company in the marketplace. Sales meetings allow you to make sure your agents are up to date on significant industry trends and company guidelines.
- Motivate: To excel in sales, you need drive. Weekly meetings keep your agents in a growth mindset.
- Educate: Providing opportunities to learn and grow is one of the best ways to retain loyal agents. Sales meetings provide bite-sized learning opportunities that give agents what they want and need.
- Nurture your agents: Leadership needs to engage agents consistently. Touching base regularly keeps your team on track, proactively identifies problems, shows you care, and builds loyalty. Sales meetings offer a weekly touchpoint.
- Re-recruit your agents: As independent contractors, agents choose where they hang their licenses. Weekly sales meetings are a reminder of your company’s value. Furthermore, word travels and potential recruits may catch wind of what you offer.
- Network: Sales meetings are powerful networking events. Many times homes sell in-house before they even hit the market. Agents can leverage this value in their listing presentations.
Providing regular, well-thought-out meetings your agents can depend on will increase attendance, make learning a habit, and enhance your company learning culture. The old adage, “time is money,” rings true. If you want agents to invest their time at your meetings, you need to invest in the backend to ensure company offerings meet their needs and provide value.
Spark & Logic subscribers have the heavy lifting of weekly sales meeting creation done for them. We provide agendas, PowerPoint presentations, learning activities, and more. Learn more about how Spark & Logic can elevate your sales meetings and ignite your company learning culture.