Set your agents up for success by helping them proactively plan for the future.
Our 15-minute learning sprints are hyper-focused on the skills agents need to succeed in real estate. Present a new lesson each week, or pick and choose the most relevant topic for your team.
Create Your Business Plan
This three-part Learning Sprint series walks agents through creating a comprehensive business plan using the Business Plan Workbook. The video tells you when to pause, giving agents time to work on different tasks. Agents come away with a better understanding of a business plan’s value and a draft plan for next year. In addition, they create a task list for finishing their final version on their own or with the help of a mentor.
- Part 1: A quick review of the current year, ideas for crafting a mission statement, and a SWOT analysis for identifying growth opportunities.
- Part 2: Setting SMART goals and creating a simple budget.
- Part 3: Creating an action plan, including identifying a target audience, creating a marketing strategy, developing a referral strategy, and evaluating the plan based on income goals.
Monthly Goal Setting
Setting goals regularly is linked to improved performance and success. Each month we guide agents through a quick exercise that helps them set and achieve a personal and professional goal.
Guest speakers share their industry expertise, present new perspectives, and provide useful connections. In addition, a new voice offering instruction adds value to your meetings.
- A Broker, Manager, or Agent with a written plan can share their strategies and insights on effective business planning.
- A financial expert can discuss the importance of financial planning, managing investments, and tax strategies for real estate professionals.
- A marketing expert can show how to create effective marketing plans, use social media, and develop an agent brand.
- A real estate coach can provide insight into goal setting, time management, and maintaining a positive mindset in the competitive real estate industry.
- An attorney specializing in real estate can discuss legal issues, contracts, and regulations crucial for business planning.
- An economist or market analyst can provide insights into the current real estate market trends and projections.
- A data analyst can share insights into data-driven decision-making and market analysis techniques.
- A local small business owner (new or established) can share elements of their business plan.
Spark Your Business
End your meeting on a positive note! The Spark Your Business marketing suggestions ensure the last thing agents remember from your meeting is that you gave them a simple tool to improve their business immediately.
Sweetest Day, October 21, 2023 (Pop By)
You and your referrals are the sweetest party of my business! Create small gift bags containing an assortment of candy. Attach a clever tag and your business card to the gift bag.
Sample tag available from Front Porch Portraits. Use code SPARK20 for a 20% discount on other products.
National Checklist Day, October 30, 2023 (direct mail)
Mail your power sphere a packet of quarterly home maintenance checklists. These checklists can easily be customized to add your company and photo information. Add a handwritten note that you’re celebrating National Checklist Day on October 30, and thought this information would be helpful. Always include a couple of business cards for referrals.
Using snail mail helps you mix up the way you keep in contact with your past clients and SOI. This type of marketing has a longer shelf life as it provides information that homeowners will need all year.
Example checklists available from Esty seller Real Estate Simplicity.
Halloween, October 31, 2023 (Pop By)
I am always ready to carve out time for you! Give your SOI a pumpkin and an inexpensive carving kit. Attach a clever tag and your business card.
Example tag available from Front Porch Portraits. Use code SPARK20 for a 20% discount.
Daylight Saving Time Ends, November 5, 2023 (email)
Craft a short email with an image reminding your clients (current and past) and sphere of influence to turn their clocks back on November 5, 2023. Example: “Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour on November 5th as Daylight Saving Time comes to an end, giving you that extra hour of sleep!” Make sure that your signature block includes your company name, website address, email, and cell phone. The goal is to remind people that you are an active real estate agent.
A Look Ahead
November: Financial Strategies
In November, we help agents develop financial strategies that support success. Learning Sprints will promote budgeting, expense tracking, retirement planning, and creating a vision for the future.